More Halloween Projects



So after finishing the Chunky pages I decided to bust out a few more Halloween projects. I think I am done till next year.
These are Holloween ATC's for a swap over at Altered Pages. The swap required the use of Jackie's images soley. I used one of her Halloween Collage Sheets purchased from the Altered Pages shopping website.
Below are cards I created for swaps over at Inkyfunstampers. The one on the left uses the bubble wrap technique and the one on the right is anything toes. I used Moth
Fab from Daniel Torrent over at http://stampotique.com/ .

Below are some ATC's using microbeads purchases from Penny
Wise Arts
for 1-4-1 Swaps in the yahoo group for PWA.


And lastly, this is a dollar frame I had lying around and I had some extra paint begging to be used from the clipboard I painted and of course I had lots of Halloween embellishments left so I thought what they hey. This is just for fun, not created for a specific swap.

No comments:

My Stuff