Kid Rock Friday Night!


Last Friday Sean and I saw K.R at the Showbox SoDo in Seattle. What an incredible experience. First Sean decided to park 1/2 hour away so we got a good jog in on the way. Then we stood in line for at least an hour waiting for the doors to open at 7:00, try 7:15. Concert is supposed to start at 8:00 but at 8:00 we get local Kaoraoke whatever, then we find out K.R. doesn't come on till 9. Well, we ain't spring chickens anymore so we are getting a bit anxious. Full bar. Great. Several vodka tonics later great. It's all floor standing, no sitting. Sean's back is killing him and people are spilling beer all over us and all over the place. Craziness I tell you! But you know what?!?! I had a GREAT TIME!!! And would do it all over again. There's a lot more I could say but I can't here so just trust me. I would have preferred a larger arena with seats and a big screen so I could see something because the whole time my tall 5'5" was jumping up and down behind tall people to see something. Not good at my age. My hips huuuuurt the next day. But I'nm still dancing and having fun. Losing my equilibrium at times and Sean catches me and reels me in. Sean had fun too. I think reeling me in is great fun for him. That's all for now. It was fun. I would do it again. Kid Rock's new album "Rock N Roll Jesus" is the best he has ever done. You must go get it!

No comments:

My Stuff