Blog tagged by Becky

I’ve been tagged by Becky at For the Art of Scrapbooking

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I did this once before and had a terrible time with it so this time I had my daughter name 7 random things about me. I'm not so weird. I'm sure a few people would argue that but I didn't include them on this list so too bad for them. Here is my daughter's list. Out of the mouth of a babe.

1. I like cheetah and leopard prints.
2. I’m addicted to Jack Sparrow.
3. I am interested in stamps and stuff.
4. I love Bon Jovi.
5. I’m in love with my husband.
6. I like candles.
7. I love dogs.

So now to tag 7 people. Yikes. How about….

Judy at Rock is Dead
Amy at Pickled Paper Designs
Heather at Pine is Here
Cheryl at Life is Sweet
Jlo at Jen Lowe Designs
Joanne at Just a Little Something
And last but certainly not least
Robin at PearlEsq.

No comments:

My Stuff