Flutter Your Wings & Fly!

This is an ATC for the ATC 1-4-1 group at PennyWiseARts. Microbeads are optional however I do try incorporate them when and where I can. Here I brushed strokes of Brilliance Thyme onto the cardstock then slapped the card into some clear microbeads. I was hoping for the grass look. Not sure if I achieve that but it tis what it tis. The stamp is Flutter By by Paper Pretties. Cute no?

No idea where I got this embellishment but it sort of worked here with the color scheme.

The little doo dads on the right are gemstones from Hero Arts.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for visiting my blog today. It brought me back to your blog for another nice visit!
I was sorry to see that Krypto didn't win. You should enter Krypto at rubberhedgehog.com The winners get their dog's photo made into a rubber stamp. My dog won one year, and their artist is phenominal. I think they are taking entries until August 31st.
Your art work is so fun! I'll be back again!

Ila said...

This is Super Cute and Gorgeous!! ..had to look at the close up of the ground..love the way you added the accents...Have a Great weekend..Hugs, Ila

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Debby and I love the image and your colouring is fabulous, also love the little flower you have added, Hugs, Nikki x

trisha too said...

cute!

My Stuff