Hearts In Touch COTM

I participate in Hearts In Touch Card of the Month each month. Rules are; please use a HIT image but theme is all up to you. Here is my COTM for August using the Lion from #85 Wild Animals.

The image is stamped on 140lb watercolor paper that I sprayed numerous times with various Color Mists from Outside the Margins. Great stuff! The watercolor paper is backed with black and the card is a super shiny pretty copper that I cannot recall where I got it from.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Diane said...

This is very nice, Debby. I am not familiar with the Color Mists but I am thinking it's probably like Memories Mist made by Stewart Superior. I use the Memories Mist a lot on stampboard backgrounds & then rubber stamp on the top. I am going to try the Color Mists. I really love the look it gives.
Thanks for visiting my blog. too!

Holly Young said...

Wow Debby, what a fantastic piece! You are amazing with the color mists.

Unknown said...

lol. I had your blog open on my laptop and my 2 yo walked by and started saying, "WAHR!" over and over like a lion. :) I think that's his own little stamp of approval. Very cool card, btw! I give it a WAHR! too :).

My Stuff