I am so ashamed!

So I'm doing my usual thing running after Tasha & Ruby when they are peeing and sticking my nose under there while they are peeing so I can see if they got a treat that I didn't. They can't pull one over on me Oh No!. Usually after they pee then I pee right on top of their pee so the neighbor dogs think I am the alpha in the house. Well today I got a big surprise! They peed on me! I was mortified. Mom & Dad kept laughing and here I am with pee all over me. Dad had to give me a bath and that sucked. I"ll try to keep my head out of the shower next time. Mom keeps singing that I love golden showers and "I am pee man" like the iron man song. That's not nice.


Krypto

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Captain!! I've been hit...

Anonymous said...

What do you think I am?! A lemonade stand?

Anonymous said...

LOL...poor Krypto. See, he should have been a star then he wouldn't be having to prove he's top dog.
Cheri

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! That is too funny! I can't get your pics to blow up so I can read the writing, but I'm sure that's hilarious too! :)

My Stuff