I just feel so blessed!


To have so many wonderful blogger friends and yahoo group friends. Susan over at Stamping Tink gave me this super cute award.

It just totally made my day today. Thank you Susan!
Here are the rules for playing:


1. The winner can put the logo on their blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Put links of those blogs on yours

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated

There are so many inspirational blogs that I read, to choose just 7 is most difficult. However I will share some of them with you here.

I love to read Heather's blog because she has all these wonderful, unique stamps and is a true creative talent to boot.

Isabella's Blue has the most amazing and beautiful artwork.

Jen Lowe is Amazing at everything she does.

Sanna is also Amazing and has a very sweet and dear soul.

Holly's creations are so sweet and cute and always make me smile.

Lara makes me laugh. You can tell she has a great sense of humor. And just look at her cards! Cute cute cute.

And last but certainly not least is Cheri. She says she is new to cardmaking and blogging however she looks like a pro to me. I just love visiting her blog.

So I hope you all visit the blogs above and give them a nice shout out! Have a great and wonderful day!

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

Wow Debby, Im truly honored! Thanks so much!

Heather Huggins said...

Thanks a bunch Debby!! I'm honored.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe this is great Deb! Makes me feel so special! Love your friends drawing too. Be sure to tell her I said so! You are such a sweetie pie!!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face and for commenting in my blog too! Giant hugs, Sanna

Lara said...

Who0o hoo! Thanks so much for the award! you rock!

My Stuff