Lynn! It is all your fault!

The moment I saw this post http://stamperosity.blogspot.com/2008/08/pimp-my-stapler.html

I grabbed my stapler and started painting. Then I thought wait a minute! My tape dispenser needs to match, so I grabbed it. From now on no stapler or tape dispenser is safe within proximity of mwah!

I thought oh cool! If this works out what great teacher gifts!


My first attempt is below. I did not prep them as I should have. I was too excited to simply get on with it. I did about 4 coats of pearlized Createx airbrush acrylic paint in Pearl Blue. I added rubons and $1.00 bling from Micheals and sealed with Preserve Your Memories II. I have no idear how long these will hold up but it was fun playing!


Lynn Lynn Lynn! It is all your fault!

4 comments:

Susan said...

These look so fun! I'm going to look for some great colors for my black ones at work! Love, love them!

stampingtink said...

Sorry for not mentioning this, but I left something for you on my blog. Go take a peek!

Lara said...

Too cute! I love the embelished stapler and tape dispenser! Hmmm... what can I do to my office supplies?

Oh, that's for posting on my blog and I guess it's OK that you have pictures of my boyfriend on your blog. :)

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I'll be interested to see how long it holds up for you. They look really cool though. :)

My Stuff