~Card Sketch A Day~

I decided to participate at ~Card Sketch A Day~ because I love to work with sketches. Helps me wee little brain get started. I have to tell you that Susan is the sweetest nicest gal and is very talented with her sketches. Please check it out ~Card Sketch A Day~ . So here is the first sketch to kickstart my mojo.

And these are my contributions. Remember I said I had leftover images with microbeads? And I seem to do a lot of left image right sentiment so really this was right up my alley. I don't know man. Susan was sweet and funny about my submission trepidation. And I need to learn to leave the white pen alone. I can't doodle or draw a straight line or cut a straight line for that matter. What in the world makes me think I can doodle along with something already stamped. Gotta remember "More is not always better."

2 comments:

Javablustamper said...

I love all the cards you've made!! They are awesome! Just stopped in quick to see what you are doing! My DH would have loved to have seen the Pilot's with you! Thanks for sharing and take care!

Anonymous said...

Awesome just like everything else you always contribute to us. TFS

My Stuff