No DP

A no designer paper swap. I stamped my background paper with a large stamp covered in versamark. This was created with stuff sitting in front of me on my desk. I wasn't in the mood to go look for anything. Been in kind of a funk the last few days. So at first I did this cute bella but somehow between today and a few days ago it ended up with paint smudges all over it, I am a messy messy crafter.



So out the door she goes and I didn't feel like stamping anything so went to my stash of images to find something to go with the drinks background and wal a! Stella. I'm also trying to find a permanent spot for my photo studio so I haven't got the lighting right or anything. When all else fails hit the scanner but with embellies it's hard to get the correct colors and contrast and blah blah blah. :-) Another sigh.


3 comments:

Janet said...

both cards are fab!!! don't be so hard on yourself:)

Unknown said...

Is it wrong to say I would give my left breast for a cocktail right now? LOL. Or is that tmi? ;o) That's the only thing that sucks about nursing (ha! no pun intended). Ok, can you tell I'm sleep deprived?

Oh, and your cards are adorable, btw. ;)

Hulachickabella said...

Hey! What is that stuff on the border...you know the shiny stuff?! I love these cards! Get out of the funk!! Kay? I made you something...I need to know where to send it though. Email me!

Mel =)

My Stuff