Well (sigh)

I woke up with a migraine and upset stomach this morning. I didn't go to work. After taking a zomig and getting a b12 shot I've been laying low because.....I have something I have to do tonight and I need to be in tip top form. There is is no way in heck I am going to let Kid Rock down! No siree! Anyhoo. I'm sure ya'll needed to know that. So here are some things I have been working on.



This is just a random for no reason card. The first panel is some simple sumi paper I created eons ago from the TJ newsletter. And the layer that Mona is stamped on is some scraped acrylics on watercolor paper that I did ala Traci Bautista. Fun stuff.

This one is for a swap I am in. I need to make 20 so cutting and assembling the layers is time consuming for me. I still have a few days so I'm good.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

4 comments:

Ami said...

LOVE the cards. Love that last saying. It cracked me up!

Unknown said...

bwa ha ha ha! Love the sentiment. How was the concert? Did Sheryl Crowe come on stage to sing that song about the picture? I like that one. :) lol. Don't you feel better knowing that? ;)

Lara said...

Love the sentiment!! The card is too cute!

Anonymous said...

This card says it all! Waay cute.

My Stuff