Halloween ATC's

I'm in a Halloween ATC swap over at ABAlteredOddArts · Anti-B*tch Altered OddArts , I also need to send some ATC's out to my PennyWiseArts swapping group.

I still need to put the black doo hickies on the rest of these. The stamps are Inkadinkado and the the paper is 140lb watercolor paper spritzed with special Halloween color mists that Outside the Margins had available last year. The color mists are the best! This set will go to PennyWiseArts because they are framed with microbeads.





I stamped all of these until I realized "hey, wait a minute, you should stamp the web outside of the edge of the paper." Well I stamped 5 before I had the epiphany and decided I needed to make the best of it. I hate wasting background paper that I have made. Stamps are again from Inkadinkado.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Javablustamper said...

AWESOME!!! I love them!! Thanks for sharing!! Let me know what images you want!! So, I can send them out to you!! Hope you are well!!

Janet said...

WOW! they are amazing!! love them!!

Kristen said...

Very nice. I love them.

Hulachickabella said...

I REALLY like these! I like your fearlessness when it comes to spraying stuff! You're an inspiration! =)

Mel =)

Anonymous said...

These are awsome! Regarding my layouts on my cards you had asked about... I go to several different websites and find inspiration and I also receive once a month card maker magazine which has tons of cool stuff in it. The thinking of you cards I found that layout in there dressed it up a bit the way I wanted to them though... thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog! I love these halloween cards though they are nice :)

Viv said...

Lovely webs....the spritzing stuff looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love your ATCs.

Anne said...

Lovely cards, great backgrounds

Cheribella said...

Wow, these are awesome. How do I get on your Halloween mailing list LOL.

Lynn Put said...

These are really cool ATCs! I love the shimmery paper you used!

n8tvtexan said...

Awesome ATCS!!! I LOVE my Inkadinkado stamps! Isnt that witch the cutest?! lol Have you seen their Christmas ones?

Unknown said...

You blow my mind sometimes. lol! These are PERFECT!

Heather Huggins said...

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing them.

My Stuff