Wanna see my mess?

Do you remember Mels pristine super cute craft area? Well you wanna see somethin not so pristine?

This is the office Takira & I share. As you walk in you see her desk. Pan to the right is my desk.


Pan more to the right is my printer/scanner, Jack and a bookshelf with ribbon and maybe some books if you look close. Also scrapbooks that I have completed and scrapbooks I hope to someday complete.
Pan a little more to the right you walk out the door...

To my messy craft desk. When I am creating I have everything out and make such a mess my head spins. All my paper scraps I simply brush on to the floor as I'm cutting and deal with it later.


1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

looks tidy to me! I nearly took a picture of my floor the other night, I knocked a tin of hodgepodge hardware everywhere - turned the lights out & went to bed!

My Stuff