Hearts In Touch COTM Swap

The Hearts In Touch yahoo group has a COTM (Card of the Month) swap each month. We started doing themes for each month in 2009. January is Cocktail. Base the card on the cocktail theme and be sure to use a HIT image anywhere on the card.

HIT doesn't really have cocktail related stamps so I made one up. The silhouette is from the #84 Graceful Silhouettes (8x10) $15. If you haven't noticed, I use this sheet a lot. Lots you can do with it.


The stamp I used the pretty silhouette lady has a pitcher of water in her hand and is pouring {pause} water. I decided she needed a huge martini glass. Now it looks like she is a bit tipsy and is spilling that martini all over the place. You can tell she is a little embarrassed as she is looking away. My goodness what a big glass.







I used copper Memory Mist spray and the corresponding ink spot. Sparkly I tell ya. I covered the glass and the spill with glossy accents. The cocktail background is by Judikins.











The sentiment on the inside is from Rubbernecker.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debby! I love it and my yahoo group does the same thing I'm with Stampers Corner! This was a fantastic idea...

Anne said...

Great card Debby! Love the sentiment inside

Janet said...

love it!! you are so creative!!!

Leslie said...

I love that frikin card!! That is too darn funny! I think I will try one of those tonight!!
Hugs, Leslie

Unknown said...

What a fun image. I love it! Ooooh how I wish I could sip that 'tini! :)

n8tvtexan said...

LOVE this card! Now I want all those stamps! I gave you an award on my blog.

My Stuff