Someone's in trouble again!










Hmmmm. Someone is in trouble again....








Krypto decided the apple left on the bed for a split second was his. After leaving the room and coming back it was like where did the apple go? There was Kryp slinking away. "Kryp, what are you doing?"





What's even funnier. The boy had a death grip on the apple with his teeth and wouldn't let it go till I carried him in to Daddy's office and said "Look at him!" All of a sudden he let go and dropped it on Sean's desk. Goodness this dog has so much personality and makes us laugh & smile every day. I just had to share :-)

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

LOL Debby! These are adorable pictures! They do have a way of keeping us on our toes don't they?!

Janet said...

awwwwwwwww so cute!! my dog loves apples too!!! You have yet another award on my blog, cuz you ROCK:)
hugs

Sharon said...

He must have really wanted that apple! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! My little Buster Brown does the same thing - LOL! Love it thanks for sharing!

My Stuff