Bizzee

I've been pretty bizzee lately creating/preparing some projects for Patricia at Paper Temptress. Last night was the release party on Paper Craft Planet to release and showcase over 60 new papers. I'm telling you they are all must haves. Run don't walk on over there and take a peekie. Here is one the the projects I created for the release party.
This is the White Diamond Metallic cardstock after I cuttlebugged. You can see the detail on this cs is quite incredible. I didn't mist or anything. I typically don't. It was so durn purty I didn't want to do anything else with it. You can see that it would be perfect as a simple, elegant card without any embellishments.

See here how the color changes just based on position within the light.





Stamps are Tim Holtz Nature's Discovery.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That paper is gorgeous!!!!!!!!I wrote a thing on my blog one time about having "Paper Detachment Disorder" and that paper would put me over the edge. I would have to get a safe to lock it up in and even I won't know the combination. (Thanks for your great comments on my blog).

Janet said...

very pretty paper...and the card is fab too!!
hugs

My Stuff