Paper Temptress & Cherry Pie Art Stamps


All paper by Paper Temptress. Russo & Nero Incandescent & Plasma Blue Iridescent. Image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo on Vintage Silver Lustre. Small flowers from SU on Plasma Blue Iridescent - stamped with faded jeans distress. The visual of this paper is amazing. See how the ink sort of sinks and the texture rises. Hard to explain however extremely gorgeous IRL.

{I'm not talking about my stuff :-) the paper}

Click on the link below to see the pic bigger and see all the sparkle of the paper.





Photobucket

3 comments:

Janet said...

oh i thought warrant was gonna be on your stamp ;) hee hee
Great card! its soooooooo pretty! i love it:)
hugs

Cherry Pie said...

Nice use of my stamp! :-))

Cheers,
Marina
Cherry Pie

Unknown said...

I love all of the gemstones! Very pretty!

My Stuff