Blog Hop Winner(s)!!!

The blog hop is over! Thank you everyone for playing along and leaving your wonderful comments. I enjoyed reading them all and visiting your blogs. I must say what a great talent out there. Goodness you all blew me away.

I hope you enjoyed visiting the other DT members blogs as well. As you can see, Squigglefly images are extremely fun and versatile!

We have started a Squigglefly group on yahoo where you can see what other people are making and share your own art work as well! There will be challenges and lots of ideas exchanged, so join today!

Blog Hop winner(s) ;-) are as follows!


Random.org chose:

Tumbleweed Trails has left a new comment on your post "Squigglefly Blop Hop!":

What a fun Blog Hop. It's always wonderful visiting blogs, seeing what everyones up to and what new stamping creations are being made.

JD


visionquest2020@msn.com

Posted by Tumbleweed Trails to Debby's Stuff at 5:47 AM

And guess what. I have a 2nd little bit of blog candy going to....

Random.org chose:

Jacilynn has left a new comment on your post "Squigglefly Blop Hop!":

Really great images! and great coloring. Love your cards!
Have a great day.

Posted by Jacilynn to Debby's Stuff at 2:52 PM

Ladies please email me your address and I will get your goodies out asap!



Photobucket

No comments:

My Stuff