It's all about the paper.

The paper is Sorbet Double-sided papers from Paper Temptress. This is one sheet of paper with two gorgeous colors called Blue Ice/Grape. This paper is great for those quick cards. You don't need layers. I cuttlebugged the front of the card and liked the detail so much I didn't want to cover it up. I cut a border on the front as well so the color on the other side would be visible from the front of the card. Cool huh!

This card is also for the music inspired theme for a swap at CardCafe. Little Rocker is from Squigglefly.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Janet said...

OMG Runaway isn't on!! holy crap!! Its blood on blood!! woo hoo!!
Oh ya your card...love it:) the colours are great and its such a great simple layout!! you rock sistah!!
hugs

Viv said...

Fab card! These papers are wonderful!

Stef H said...

This is stunning! I love it!

Hugs,

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW awesome card!! Very creative!!
hugz
deb

bumblebee creations said...

I love the colored paper-it is one piece? WOW, how cool! Your right-it is too gorgeous just the way it is to cover it up!

Holly Young said...

I love this one so much! The border is a wonderful way to let the second color show! I really like how the little rocker image looks cropped like that.

Anne said...

Looks good cut down, nice to be able to compare the two cards Debbie

Unknown said...

This is really cute, Deb! I'm wayyy behind again and trying to play catch up (again). You know I love all of your stuff even if I don't comment on every single one, right?!

My Stuff