Mystery

Audrey at Inkyfunsampers yahoo group hosted a Mystery swap. She sent the mystery image to you and you created a card and then send the card to your partner.

We received an image of lovely tulips which I found out later are from #58 HeartsInTouch Botanical (8x10). This is a must have set for me now as I really like this image. Here is my creation for the mystery swap.

I need to take a photo class. My picture taking skills or lack of are never consistent. My corner punch is facing opposite directions but I planned it that way ;-)



11 comments:

Stef H said...

Beautiful card and nobody cares what direction your corner punch is facing. It's called CREATIVE on your part!

Hugs,

Deby said...

What a great idea - the Mystery Swap! And what a great job you did on this card!

Emma said...

Hi Debby
Gorgeous creations since my last visit, love the necklaces from Stef and wow your nails are fab!!
I used to have mine all fancy...zebra stripes and everything but the girl moved away and not been able to find anybody as good since.
Emma x

Carla said...

This is so pretty, and what a fun thing to do!!

Crystal said...

Beautiful card and I love that you changed the direction of the corner stamp...adds a little sumpin'sumpin'!!!

Kim said...

Beautiful cards Debbie!!!!

Heather said...

What a fun card "game". I really like your card and I never would have noticed the backward punch.

Anne said...

What a fun idea, I love the tulip stamp. Have you ordered from Elusive Images yet?

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Debby! I love that colour combo, very cool!

PS. I followed your advice and applied for a DT call. :)
Hugs, Vanja

Janet said...

what a great card hun! love the corners!
hugs

Holly Young said...

Debby this is so pretty! I love your colors and the little border on the bottom along with the ribbon. Great card!

My Stuff