Remember?

Seattle is having a heat wave and me here with a fairly new house and no central air. Ha. Ugh. So we do have this little ac we put in the master bedroom and we all hide out there during the heat. It is much better today but I'm still trying to get the house cooled off.


Here is where Takira sleeps when it's hot.

Here is my makeshift craft table for the duration. I grabbed whatever was handy and I sit on that little cushion in my nightgown and spend most of my time trying to come up with something.

This card I ut together pretty quickly which is quite an achievement for me. Sorry I don't know where the image is from. The papers are from Cupcards {to go} July kit.

I actually have another heat wave card to show you tomorrow :-)

6 comments:

Stef H said...

oh you poor thing. if i had to sit on a cushion (1) i'd probably remain in that position permanently and (2) i'd never be able to get up let alone create! great card. like the simplicity and colors.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Great card! I can't do anything in the heat so more power to ya!

Heather said...

I hate the heat too- looks like you have made do though. I love that card- very pretty and I like the clean and simple style.

Heather Huggins said...

You poor thing. I hope it's cooled off some!!

Holly Young said...

I was just telling someone today that I wanted to move to Seattle because I hate the heat here and they said "Seattle is hot too this year!" I feel for ya girl, cause even though it's not as hot as it is here you're not used to it!
I don't think the heat has hurt your creativity any though, this is such a cute, sweet card!

Maria Matter said...

great survivor skills!!!

simply stunning card!
Blessings, Maria

My Stuff