Squigglefly Challenge #12

Challenge #12: Create something using the following sketch.

Many of you know that my daughter loves loves loves The Jonas Brothers particularly Joe Jonas. I saw the Rock It Out image from Squigglefly and knew I wanted to incorporate Takira and her love for Jo Bros with it somehow. I know same colors as yesterday. Just you wait. I have same color theme going on again for the next few days. I stayed with this because Takira had put purple in her hair for the night of the Jo Bros concert and it just seemed perfect.

Play along with the weekly challenges and link your creation to Mr. Linky on the Squigglefly Blog . Be sure to check what the featured designers created this week!

8 comments:

Deby said...

You nut! What a great idea! And what a FUN card! My daughters like the Jonas Brothers too, but I'm sure not as much as your's!

Maria Matter said...

lol, too fun, a brilliant idea Debby!

I hope you're having a fabulous day!
Blessings, Maria

Stef H said...

oh this is like soooooo the best! i love it! and that jo bros is a hottie - even for this old lady - LOL.

hugs,

bumblebee creations said...

You are totally amazing debby! can I say you ROCK???

Kim said...

What a cool idea!!!! I bet your daughter will love this!!!!!!

Janet said...

ROFL...what a cool idea!!!!! super card!!!! lol
hugs

Anne said...

LOL!

Gosh your daughter looks like you Debbie:)

Holly Young said...

Debby this is so great! I'm guessing that Joe is her favorite brother? Bet she loves this as well! So creative!

My Stuff