Wings


Painted scraped background in more pastel colors. I signed up for a swap "Things With Wings" and have never inked up this beautiful stamp set Beautiful Dreamer and thought what a perfect opportunity. With the background and the incredibly detailed stamp I did not want to embellish the card very much. I used a Fiskars corner punch and nestie to cute the scallop oval. Now. some of you know, or all of you, that I am extremely scissor challenged. Do not! I repeat Do Not! Click to see a larger photo :-) Please don't. My scissor skills could use a lot of improvement. However, I really think you can't teach an old dog new tricks. So there you have it. Thanks for hanging out!

4 comments:

Janet said...

this is sooooooooo pretty!

Hels Sheridan said...

Cor, am loving this ART..and....what a bonus, am sitting here banging me head to AC/DC..how coooool! I saw them about ...*shows old age* 25 years ago and they were amazing then too! x

Holly Young said...

oh I think this is such a sweet card, even up close!

Anonymous said...

Delightful! I love the design. I have that stamp set...now, I feel compelled to play with it again.

My Stuff