Dang it!

I wanted to post this last week and my brain ran away from me. Anyone catch it for me? Seems to still be missing.

 Cornish Heritage Farms was the ever generous sponser at Gingersnap Creations for October. CHF so kindly sent the GCDT some stamps to play with. One that I received was Polar Bear Pair that was released by CHF the week of 10/26 along with many other gorgeous stamps. I have another card to show you with the Polar Bear Pair but not today. Later ;-)

This is brayered glossy {glossy from Paper Temptress}  that reminded me of the Alaska Northern Lights and I thought it would be great with this stamp. And yep we all see things differently. Layers are random papers and I edged and sponged with gold leafing pen. I really love this stamp and I hope you do too. Show CHF some love!




2 comments:

freida said...

Oh Debby...this is SOOO STUNNING! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I love the brayering of colors... too cool! :) The image is precious and this design ROCKS! You go, GF! ;)

Hugs~

Maria Matter said...

wow, such vivid colors....this is gorgeous!!! You come up with the bestest stuff! :)

blessings, Maria

My Stuff