Snowmen....

Here they come. I had someone ask me to make them 20 cards. And I have a hard time doing assembly line stuff so each is a tad :-/ bit different. I cuttlebugged the white cs base. All of the dp is BG. I had a huge pile on my desk and decided that was all I was going to use. Lots of frosted lace stickles and dew drops. My stash is ridiculous. Had to use some stash. I also put a cute little stamp on the envies. Images are from SU Thanks Snow Much. And begins day 1 of  "SNOWMEN...."




8 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Debby, your work just keeps getting better and better! I bet they Loved your cards ,congrats on a special order too! You go girl!

Maria Matter said...

a 20 card request, wow, that's fabulous! You're in demand! :)

beautiful card, love the snow!!!
Have a blessed day!

Stef H said...

i'm not a fan of "assembly line work" either, but girl, this is stunning!

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Spectacular snowman! Love your coloring and your card base with its paper combos is fab!

Heather Huggins said...

What a cutie!! That's a lot of cards...

Anne said...

20 cards - good grief! Fab snowman card again

Holly Young said...

oh, you will have fun making snowmen! I really like this one a lot. I like how the snow is on top and bottom of him, and your snowflake embellishments are great!

Anonymous said...

Hey there stranger;-) I just love your snowmen. I'm looking forward to the new year and the chance to get back into card making myself.

My Stuff