I don't have a card today.

Not yet anyway. So first of all. Don't forget the new releases at Squigglefly tomorrow. You can see a sneak peek here

I want to share an ad for Paper Temptress. She always has great deals and you cannot go wrong. Enjoy.

"PaperTemptress has been very busy adding new fabulous cardstock to it's already extensive selection of colors, textures, weights, and finishes! There are 2 new sheets of textured ultra high glossy made by Kromekote, 2 different weights of the fabulous and popular Crystal Clear, breathtakingly beautiful metallic linen in two shades, several different colors of the ultra popular Neenah Classic Crest (my absolute favorite is the black, talk about an embosser's dream cardstock), 5 new fabulous and fresh colors of the ever popular Classic Columns, 5 stunning new colors felt textured papers, and last but certainly not least, the new Colored Brown Bag Kraft that is to die for(there are some big things in PaperTemptress’ s Brown Bag line’s future so be sure to keep an eye out for it!) !! The Valentines Variety Package is 40% until Valentine's day and one of my favorite paperlines that just hasn't gotten it's due glory, the Incandescent paperline, is also 40% off this month so be sure to stop by and look around (bring your drool towel, you will need it)!"

Patricia
http://www.papertemptress.com/
Check out January's specials and
PaperTemptress' s Community Blog
Check out the new Cardstock
Samples always available







2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh good, I'm not the only one not ready for the new release.

freida said...

Oh I AM drooling, Hun! Just what I need! It's all your fault too that my most recent obsession is PT! Your creations with these UNBELIEVABLE papers, ALWAYS amaze me! I'll be back later! :)

Hugs~

My Stuff