New Releases today at Squiggefly!

This is a new image created by Cheryl Alger entitled "Young Jockey". I thought it would be cute for a new baby card. The sentiment is an old nursery rhyme that I printed out.  The papers are again from the My Mind's Eye card kit. And....what do you do when you glue explodes all over your card? You have crooked trim and you rearrange things. And to cover the globs of glue I painted a layer of Glossy Accents over the top. IRL it's pretty cool actually. Hopefully that little tip will help you out in the future :-)


Now! Head on over to Squigglefly and check out the new images!

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love your card. I look forward to working with you on Squigglefly.

Happy New Year
Jeanette

Heather said...

I love it- fantastic coloring. I need to make a baby card and you have convinced me this is the image to use on mine.

I'm really excited to be on the Squigglefly DT with you!

freida said...

This is AWESOME, Debby! LOVE how you designed this!

Hugs~

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab card, loving that image! Happy New Year to you and yours...hoping 2010 is a great year for you x

Anonymous said...

What a completely sweet baby! Oh, I totally love this one!

Danni said...

How precious!! Great card!

Holly Young said...

Wow Debby, I really love the effect you got when you covered up your blobs of glue! Cool! I like the little nursery rhyme you used. The one that pops into my head when I see this image is
Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross
To see a fine lady upon a white horse
With rings on her fingers and bells on her toes
She shall have music wherever she goes

My Stuff