gg Designs' Spray Starch Challenge

gg Designs' is having a Spray Starch Technique challenge and this is the most fun and most easy technique. You can see all the details here.

I used Black Basis as my cs for the spray starch and pearl ex. The image is Bird of Paradise from gg Designs' and is stamped on Sparkle Blanc. Layers are Gamma Green and Venus Violet Pearlescent, all from Paper Temptress. "Imagine" is a sticker, the flower is Prima and no idea where the purple metallic brad came from or the sheer ribbon. I'm great at retailing details like that. NOT!

I hope you will take some time to browse around gg Designs Gazette, Blog & Catalog. There is sure to be lots of eye candy to inspire.

11 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Still sulking that I am not seeing JBJ tongiht....but...love your card...Bird of Paradise is my favest flower x

Hels Sheridan said...

meant to say...

tonight....and.....ROFL too :O)

Anonymous said...

Looks terrific! Loving the whole design!

Danni said...

What a wonderful card, I just love your work! Have fun at the concert!

Stef H said...

love it!

Jeanette said...

This is lovely Debby. This technique is on my list of things to do. It sure makes a lovely card.

trisha too said...

pretty, Debby!

Anne said...

Interesting technique, thanks for the link, your card looks brilliant

freida said...

WOW! What an eye-catcher! You do some amazing work, GF! :)

Hugs~

Mel♥ said...

looks great debby !!

Mel

Heather said...

Excellent! I love your card.

Charlotte from gg designs is a dear friend of mine. I own at least half of the entire catalog!

My Stuff