Gingersnap Creations #43: Color Challenge - 3 Colors You Love

It feels like I am doing a lot of black, red & gold lately so those are the colors I chose for the challenge.


I stamped my Lady image from the 20's Ladies Plate from The Artistic Stamper on Sparkle Blanc. The heart layer is the Heart background from The Artistic Stamper stamped on Sparkle Noir with acrylic paints. The card base is also Sparkle Noir. The red layer is Sparkle Vermilliion. The gold layer is Gold Sparkle (text weight). All papers from Paper Temptress.

Now head on over to Gingersnap Creations to see what everyone has been up to and find out what you need to do in order to win some awesome stamps from The Artistic Stamper!

6 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

This is gorgeous - LOVE the effect you got with the acrylics stamped on black!

Anonymous said...

Wowzers, Debby! You always take it to the next level!

Zoechaos said...

Great combination so elegant lovin' all the different surfaces and varities of reflections.

Heather said...

Love this Debby! So elegant- the card really highlights the image.

Ali Manning said...

I love this card, Debby - it's so elegant!

freida said...

WOW! This is sooo stunning! Looks like I'm gonna need more colors in the sparkle paper! They really set the stage for this FABULOUS image! This is GORGEOUS, Debby! :)

Have an awesome weekend!
Hugs~

My Stuff