News from Holly!

I'm late in several posts and this is really important. Sorry I'm late. This is from Holly! Holly Extraordinaire, I refer to Holly that way because she is a champion for many reasons for Squigglefly. She is uber talented. Her dog Riley is cute cute cute. Can't recall a pic of her hubby right now but I'm pretty sure he could be cute because their kids are gorgeous. Holly is awesome! She is my friend and she is Hog Wild About Stamping! I give Holly the podium. Within the quote marks you have news from HOLLY!!!!

"Did you know that randomly I select a member of the yahoo group to receive a free image of their choice from the Squigglefly store? Well, I do! Just recently Shannon Neparko was the lucky lady!

You can join the Yahoo group here!



Did you know that Melissa McCarthy did another fabulous card with a tutorial using one of Squigglefly's images? Well, she did! You can see it HERE!

Did you know that I have prizes to give out for the digi day sketch and color challenges on card universe? Well, I do! You can see the prizes HERE!

Did you know that there is a prize given out every single week for the challenges we have on the Squigglefly blog? Well, there is! Check out the details HERE!

Did you know that I randomly select a member of the card universe Squigglefly group to get a free image of their choice? Well, I do! Recently Robi Cohen was the lucky lady! You can join the Squigglefly group on card universe HERE!
Holly
http://hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com/

Check out
Squigglefly"

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

you are so kooky, but that's why I love ya!

My Stuff