Squigglefly Challenge #36

Oops. I forgot to post this yesterday. This weeks challenge at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog is Animals. Show us your animal cards or projects! Simply include an animal somewhere on your creation. To be eligible for the weekly prize, please use a Squigglefly image and share your creation with us using Mr. Linky on the Squigglefly Challenge Blog! There are always FREEbies available at Squigglelfly to get you started!

For my challenge card I am using a new image from Spring Suite II by artist Rich Davis.


Don't forget to check out the Nab It Section at Squigglefly. You will be sure to find an image at a reduced price that you cannot live without. Hurry though, quantities are limited!


8 comments:

freida said...

Don't cha just love this precious image? Not coloring the whole thing really makes it an eye-catcher with the colors you chose! The lil sentiment is perfect! :) This is adorable, Debby!

Hugs~

Jeanette said...

Debby this is gorgeous. I love your coloring and the background is so pretty.

Ms. Jen said...

Great card Deb! I love that cute bird.

Danni said...

Oh I like this!! HOw fun!

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab birdy hun :O))

Anonymous said...

Wow! Just love the style of this card! Fabulous!

2amscrapper said...

Love what you did with this! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Maria Matter said...

again, you did a great job on both cards! I can soooo see this paperpieced in polka dots! lol

blessings, maria

My Stuff