Corrosive Challenge Sunday

Every Sunday The Corrosive Challenge Blog has a different challenge. This week the challenge is to use the following sketch.

My image is from Hearts In Touch #141 Strip B and I pressed a Distress ink pad over parts of the stamp where I wanted that particular color, I used colors mustard see, scattered straw and shabby shutters. I cut the image out with on oval nestie and then sponged the colors around the edges of the image. The papers and embellishments are from the January kit I recieved from hip2bsquare scrapbooking. The dp is Basic Grey Origins and I belive the cardstock is American Crafts. It has a lovely texture to it. Be Happy is a portion of a stamp for Hero Arts.


Be sure to head over to The Corrosive Challenge blog to see what everyone has been up and be sure to play along for a chance to win some prizes. Have a terrific Sunday!

7 comments:

msfreida said...

Oh you ROCKED this challenge ,GF! LOVE the color combo and you did an awesome job on the sketch! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this image! :) FABULOUS card!

Hugs~

Janet said...

wow awesome card hun! Welcome back to the blog:)
hugs

Linda Elbourne said...

The colour on this card is stunning - fabulous work!

Viv's Visuals said...

Fab fab fab!!! Love this Debby!

Shar said...

Way to rock that sketch!! Super Spring colors!! You are so very talented!

ScrappySuzanne said...

This is great. I love the colours used. Would stand out on the recipient's mantlepiece.

Leslie said...

Debby, you did such a fantastic job with this challenge!! I really love it!! Great use of the colors. Love ya, Leslie

My Stuff