GC83: Random Redhead Challenge - Polar Animals

I love this image from "Saturday Evening Post" for Cornish Heritage Farms. I had to play with it a bit and decided simply embossing with silver and not coloring the image was most effective for me.
The image is stamped with Versamark on to Solar White Skinny Columns and embossed with silver powder. They layer behind the image and the card base is Indigo Blue Skinny Columns. DP unknown. Perhaps My Minds Eye. Ribbon also unknown. Can you tell I am incredibly disorganized? :)

So. Your task...vistit the Gingersnap Creations Blog  and check out the awesome talent and play along in the challenges!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your majestic polar bear! Love the touch of ribbon too!

2amscrapper said...

beautiful papers and love the image in silver

My Stuff