Stampscapes

On Sunday, May 20th I attended the Heirloom’s Puyallup Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival at the Western Washington Fairgrounds in Puyallup, WA . I didn't spend much, I came home with some PWA beads, tape, book kit and 2 sets of crystal lacquer pens by Sakura Hobby Craft. So I go by the Stampscapes booth and they have this beautiful unmounted set of Butterflies on display. I really feel like I need to have this set of stamps.


I ask the gal demonstrating "Do you have any more of those?". No. Sold out the day before. So I came home and shopped online at Stampscapes.com looking for my butterflies. This is Sunday, May 20th when I am doing this. Guess what? I received my butterflies on Tuesday May 22nd! How's that for fast!?!?!?!? And they are very beautiful! I can't wait to cut and play!

No comments:

My Stuff