Stamps for Sale - Revised 08/06

Below is a list of SU stamps that I would really like to go to a good home. I have listed the name of the set and preferred price. Tell me what you want and we can work on the cheapest shipping possible. You can look in your old catalogs to see the design, google, or email me and I will scan a photo for you. Hope you all find something you absolutely have to have!

Aged to Perfection gently used 15.00
Elegant Ornaments mounted, never used 11.50
Bear Hugs some block staining 10.00
Tags & More gently used 12.50
Words by Wanda mounted, never used 15.00
Painted Garden mounted, never used 15.00
Water Mill some block staining 10.00
Heart & Home mounted, never used 10.00
Flowers of Gratitude mounted, never used 10.00
Stippled Stencils mounted, never used 8.00

No comments:

My Stuff