Postabella Swap

Description

This is the mailing list for PostaBella, a card swap program that is part of Bellaholics Anonymous. The picture shown is the card sketch for the April Mailer. The card is 5 by 4.25 inches. It has a 2.25 x 3.25 panel on it, and 1 inch circles and a square for stamping or embellishing. You could even add an Inchie! This card fits in a standard A2 envie.You can use this sketch, or your own design. The theme this month is... APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS.Please remember to do your best work. Use at least one layer, one additional embellishment, and post a thank you when you receive your card. If you would like to share your work, it will be posted at http://postabella.blogspot.com. You can share it before you send it as well!PostaBella also has a blog. Visit http://postabella.blogspot.com/
Here is the sketch.


Here is my first attempt at the sketch. I had some naked chipboard and some chunky glitter from SU and a glue pad that was screaming "Use Me! Use Me!
So not so great. If you would like to be rak'd with this lovely combination I made 2! And I am most happy so share!

So Takira came home and said unh unh, so back to the drawing board I go. Here's what I came up with and I'm sticking to it. These are my cards for April Postabella. I hope the recipients like them.



I did not use my fab studio that Sean got me for my birthday last year to take these photos. They were on my desk and I snapped them. The fact that they are not fuzzy is a major thing for me. Hopefully you can enjoy them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love both of the cards Debby!!! I have to get me some of those bella stamps!!
Barb

My Stuff