Award

My new friend Cheri gave me this brand new award created by Jacquie! I am so honored that she chose me to receive this award.



THE RULES FOR THE JAVABLU AWARD are:


1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.

4.Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them.

5. Put links of those blogs on yours.

6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated


This award is given to those listed below for INSPIRING me with their ART and CREATIVITY!



Jennifer

Cindy

Jo

Deb

Kim

I hope everyone has a great and wonderful day!

2 comments:

deb said...

Thnakyou so much for the award :o)

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Thankyou very much indeed Debby...:0) x (Have a great time at the gig tonight)

My Stuff