Fairy Art

I just love this Fairy sheet from Hearts In Touch #100 Marjolein Fairy Art . The images are gorgeous and fun to color.
This is Violet and I colored her with my Niji Pearlescent Watercolor Set and mounted it on acrylic painted paper and then I used my Ranger Inkssentials pen to highlight certain areas.


This is Spring and I used various markers on her. Forgive the globs of glossy accents on the dew drops. I have yet to find the perfect adhesive for them darn things. Still workin on that. If you have suggestions I am all ears.



6 comments:

Javablustamper said...

Wow! I think I love that fairy set too! How awesome, but, I have to admit the blue one is my fav! Hope you are well!

Unknown said...

Those cards are cool! Or dare I say, "fairy nice" ;). lol! I especially like the top one!

Theresa Momber said...

These are so beautiful! Love thos images.

Jacqueline TresBella said...

I love the fairies! I've never seen those before. Your painting is great! Good Job, I want some of those

Jacqueline

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

LOVE LOVE the colours you've used here....really fabulous combinations that work so well.

Zeborah Loray said...

Love these cards!!
HIT has so many great images.

My Stuff