Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers 25

I've joined an SBS group. Everyone there seems to have so much fun and as you know it's always fun to meet and write and talk to new and talented people. Check out the SBS site if you'd like to join in too! I've started a blog roll on the sidebar of my SBS sisters - there'll be 20 of us soon!

A little bit about me for my new sisters.

I was a corporate rat for 15 years until my daughter was born then I became a very involved SAHM. When she entered Kinder I started a cleaning business which at one time had over 60 clients and 5 employees. Tough business. Now it's me and 10 clients. Keeps me out of trouble I guess.

I am also an SU demo however I don't do workshops.

I dabble in everything that involves, paint, stamps, ink, paper, sprays, adhesive, glue. embellishments, scissors....well you get the idea.

I just celebrated 14 years of marraige with dh and we've been together 20 i think. Ah how time flies.

My beautiful daughter is turning 12 soon and is in the 6th grade. She and I bowl on a league together and have a great time.

I have 3 little doggies. Tasha, Ruby and Krypto, they are my babies.

Everything above and more is throughout my blog if you would like to browse. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

14 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Debby,
I am in your sisterhood group. Great blog. I love your dogs. Are you a big Kid Rock fan? I saw him in concert with Metallica. Great concert. I loom forward to getting to know you better.

Anonymous said...

I've just been bouncing around on your blog. Wow, you're into just about everything. Where do you find the hours in the day? Hope all is well.
Cheri

Sharon said...

Hi Debby,
I'm one of your sisters too.
Come and visit.
Sharon

kareN stampZ said...

Hi Debby from your new sister Karen - reading about you - wow - I used to bowl when younger - highest score 232 - should have retired then - looking forward to getting to know you better

Leslie said...

Debby, I agree, I think we are going to be fast friends. I love your writings as much as I do your artwork. I am very expressive thru my music as well, but I haven't quite figured out how to get my playlist on my page. Is it just like when you do it on Myspace? Oh well, I need to be doing more creating anyhow. Last night I worked with my first ever Whiff of Joy stamp. We can't get those stamps or the Sugar Nellie stamps anywhere around here. I was so excited when I got them in the mail!
Hope to talk again soon, Leslie

Theresa said...

Hi Debby
One of your SBS here just dropping by to say Hi. I love your art so far you are very talented :) I ssooo love your custom desk tools they are the bomb:)

Janet said...

:) I had to be in your sisterhood:) i would be crazy not to! lol

Susie said...

Hi Debby,

I am one of your new sisters hehehe. Love your blog and can't wait to get to you know you better.....

n8tvtexan said...

oohhhh I might hafta join your sisterhood group! Kid Rock ROCKS!!!! I love his latest cd. So could I order some SU from you??? I havent found anyone here that sells it yet.

n8tvtexan said...

ok ok I joined your sisterhood. This is gonna be fun!

Anonymous said...

Debby,
I love your blog and I am excited to get to know you great inspiration! Love the pic's of Kid Rock as well....
Stephanie

Pia said...

Debby,
Thanks for the tag, now I have to figure out what to do! I actually posted a project. I have been stamping for awhile but still feel like an amateur! That is okay, I love it and it helps me relax! I admit to preferring scrapbooking, but it takes so much longer!
Pia

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby! Love your blog!
Look forward to getting to know you.
Your new sister, Vanja!

Clara said...

Hi Debby,
I just joined SBS-25 and making the rounds to say hello to everyone. Your little pups are adorable!!! Looking forward to getting to know my new sisters better.

My Stuff