Wylde Woman Award

Deby seems to know me pretty well. She honored me with the "Wylde Woman Award!!!" Someone let my secret out!



Actually it is a very sweet award and I am tickled that she chose me.



From what I understand the award is given to someone who:

1. Brightens your day

2. Teaches you new things

3. And lives their lives fully with generosity and joy



Thanks Deby!



You can honor someone too if you want! Just follow these guidelines:

1. You may give the award to any number of women, just remember the purpose of the award.

2. Make sure you give a link to their blog.

3. Also link back to Tammy so she can visit the blogs of the wonderful women you choose.

Today I am going to honor Melanie with the Wylde Woman Award. She always makes me smile and has a heart of gold. I have made so many lovely friends blogging and chatting that I tuly would love to honor all of you with this wonderful award.

2 comments:

Hulachickabella said...

AHHH!! I love it!!! Thank you, thank you!! Looks like Takira's birthday was a blast!

Mel =)

n8tvtexan said...

Congrats girlie! You deserve it.

My Stuff