YAPOOEY!

Is Yahooey again! Yeah me! I guess not being able to look at yahoo emails or get in to my groups gave me some time to try and be creative. I think I mentioned before that I am part of the Welcome Wagon for HeartsInTouchRubberStamps yahoo group, which means when a new member joins I make a card to welcome them to the group. And since the welcome is to the HIT group I use HIT images. Got it? Blah blah blah I know.



So remember this?

I decided it needed something else. I think I like this one better. The mermaid is from the #98 Stacey Tippin Fantasy (8x10) sheet.

Below we have the regal profile from the #84 Graceful Silhouettes (8x10) sheet covered in glossy accents. The accents made the paper warp a bit but I thought it gave it sort of a distressed look so I thought it was okay.

And one more queenly mermaid. Again from the #98 Stacey Tippin Fantasy (8x10) sheet. The crown is a rub on.

One of the bulbs burned out on my picture studio so I can't get lighting right. It'a all different depending on the color and embellishments and one lamp sucks. Although I don't have a clue how to take a decent picture but hey, practice makes perfect right?

Hope you are having a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments really brighten my day!


7 comments:

Janet said...

as always your cards are amazing!!!
happy monday:)

Loreen said...

we are missing you at RBSS =)

Sharon said...

These cards are all incredible! I would be touched to receive any one of them.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards!

Anne said...

Lovely cards Debby! I really like the scrolls curling around the mermaid, a bit like seaweed.

Have you kicked your computer's butt yet?! :)

Viv said...

I have to find a supplier here for that mermaid stamp!!!! It is FABULOUS!!!!
Hope your PC is behaving itself.... leave the hammer in the tool box! LOL

n8tvtexan said...

Love the additions to your cards! Thanks for your comment on my flowers. What did he do...well lets see, he did NOT get me flowers after my surgery but my mom did so I think he felt guilty, he DID take time off from work to be with me after surgery BUT spent most of his time glued to his laptop, AND he's in Texas for 2 weeks and I'm stuck here in Japan. He better be glad he sent them to me or I'd be upset. lol

My Stuff