Distressed Car

I embossed the image ( #128 HIT Toys for Men) on a piece of scrap paper that I had been tapping my distress pads on for color matching projects. I thought the paper looked kinda cool so I was determined to use it. The image is embossed with Moon Glow two-toned Embossing Powder in Oakleaf Olive. The yellow & orange cs layers are SU. The green layer is also SU with embossed webbing spray, a technique found in the 10-05 Technique Junkies newsletter.

Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific day!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Well that's a relief! For a moment I thought your car had broken down LOL! The colours make a great masculine card, very nice

Deby said...

GREAT card!!! I love everything about it! And wouldn't it be a blast to drive something like this sometime???

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card,Debby! I love the embossing.
Hugs,Vanja

My Stuff