Have you ever?

Had a card or project take control of you? Geesh. The planning stages of this card was looking for a clean, simple, rustic look. Not sure where it went. I had supplies and doo dads sitting all over my table just screaming at me. The icicle Stickles is supposed to look like snow. The fabulous santa is from Artistic Outpost Snowy Woods. He was stamped on matte glossy from Paper Temptress. The background color is distress inks. So there you have it. :-)
I have named this "Not so simple".



All papers except for the image are from the Ruche line at Paper Temptress.


5 comments:

Janet said...

super card! i love it:)
hugs

Danni said...

Awesome card!! Love the image and the fun buttons!

Anonymous said...

I like it! I think you did the rustic feel just perfect!

Anne said...

Great card, the image looks a tad sinister - what IS he smoking in that pipe? LOL

Holly Young said...

yes, I've had cards or projects that do this to me too. I really like where this ended up though Debby!

My Stuff