I've been tagged!

Twice. By my good friend Jacquie and my new friend Janet . Janet & I seem to have a lot in common musically among other things. Thank you ladies. I am honored. However this one is tough for me cause you have to talk about yourself and that is something I am not very good at. I am extremely shy and it's just not something I do. So I did ask for assistance from dh and dd and that will be noted. Okay. Here are the rules:


1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Phew! Okay!

My daughter Takira says:

1. You fart a lot. {Not true. They think it's weird because I don't. However I do have a burping issue after a protein shake and vitamins in the morning.}

My husband Sean says:

2. Very afraid of spiders {Yep. True statement. If I can avoid it someone else has to take care of it. One time a client had a HUGE one on the wall in the powder room. I promptly slammed the door shut and stuffed papers under the door so it could not escape. I had to go back the next day and clean the powder room after the spider was removed of course.}

3. Wants to record any video/audio coverage on Bon Jovi or Kid Rock. {True. I have alerts going to my cell phone and I ask dh to tivo. That way I can watch over and over and over.....}

4. Thinks she is a bad cook, but she really isn’t. {He is actually lieing here. I hate to cook and spend time in the kitchen and therefore I am a bad cook. Unless I assemble a soup in the crockpot then I'm good.}

5. Nicest person I know. {Well that was sweet of him wasn't it. We must have been having a really good day ;-).}

Okay. I guess a few from me.

6. I am addicted to working out and have been for over 25 years. I love step aerobics and lifting weights for a good high. I don't go to the gym I have my own area at home where I can work out in a bra top and underwear and socks and sweat like a pig and don't have to worry about what other people think. I thrive on that.}

7. I am a product floozy in the bathroom. I am not loyal to anything! I use whatever I feel like.

So there you have it. Not very interesting I must say. Soooooo. I tag the following:

Mel
Mae
Sarah
Jennifer
Kristie
Cheri
Beth

Please visit these blogs as they are all very talented and inspiring. Hope you all have a great night!

1 comment:

Janet said...

awwwwwwwww your family are sweet:) jon bon jovi is one hot man!! I can't believe you bowl too! crazy!!
I have just started Step classes at the Y...its hard on my knee though..but i am trying! One lady that does the class uses sticks..its insane!!
Ok...should i be writing all this in your comments?? lol
have a good night:)
hugs
janet

My Stuff