Hearts In Touch Challenge

Black & White and one color.  I printed the image from Hearts In Touch #141 Strip A on Sparkle Blanc and added a few pearl accents. The image is adhered to Crystal Clear CS stamped in white staz on with flourishes from Hearts In Touch #141 Strip A and a $1 sentiment stamp from Michaels. I adhered a layer of Sparkle Noir to the inside of the front cover. When you open up the card the colored layer is Mars Mica/Metallic and the white square for an inside sentiment is Sparkle Blanc. Everything is adhered with vellum glue dots. All paper from Paper Temtpress. I've never done a transparency card before so this was all new to me. This was previously posted on the Gingersnap Creations Blog for Spicy Supply Challenge #58. There is still time to enter so head on over to find out the deets!




Photobucket

5 comments:

Stef H said...

oh that is beautiful!

how r u? hope all is well. have a fabulous summer!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Very pretty Gf!

Linda Ledbetter said...

I love this, Debby! What a perfect image for the Summer Solstice!

freida said...

I've never tried a transparent card either, but after seeing this, it's coming!!! This is GORGEOUS, Debby! LOVE all these fabulous papers and I love what you did with this image! SOOO STUNNING!

Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Clearly gorgeous! I love your use of color in this card. So beautifully sophisticated!

My Stuff